Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Twisted Strands Episode 141: The disorganized crafter


Welcome to Episode 141!

New Yarnz
Desert Vista Dyeworks self striping Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries. Fingering weight, lovely.
Someone mysteriously bought me a lovely skein of Knitivity Phydlbitz sock in Sensatorium. It's beautiful, thank you!
Works in Progress:

Fringe by Jessica Bolof using Tee-cake yarn from Skacel and size 13 needles.

Azuay byTaiga Hilliard, using Lion Brand's Martha stewart roving and size 17 needles.
Button Yoke Cardigan by Sandi Prosser, using size 9 US circular needles and dpns, and Plymouth Encore worsted.
I’m still spinning the beautiful Loop batt that I purchased during Rhinebeck.
Finished!
nothin'
Stuff and Junk

Jackass 3.5, I like it, mostly because of the male nudity and unabashed laughter of the gang there. 3 skeins, and I won't be telling you which of the above it's for.
The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer. Feh. It really wasn't all that good, scary or anything. 1 skein!
Housework? I have been playing in the garden, and have planted carrots and radishes.
What the hay? First lesson of the year for me, and I'm still so sore, ugh. Cleo and I got along well, it was a fun but exhausting ride. Looking forward to more!


I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment