Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Twisted Strands Episode 53: Off on a Tangent


Welcome to Episode 53
http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/
is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

On the kneedles

Diamond Vest for yo-sd by Marika Tobak mystery gift fingering weight yarn and size 1 (2.5) needles. This is pretty much hibernating.
Concentric Socks by Carissa Browning with Vesper sock self striping.
Shadow Tuque by Lee Juvan in Berocco Sundae.
Doll dress of my own design. – hibernating!
Lap Afghan for mom-various acrylic yarns, size ? needles.
Fresh off the needles!
Boo hiss, nothing

Movies for knitting!
Bad Teacher, 3 skeins
April Fools Day, 3 skeins
Hells Gate 11:11, 2 skeins


Stuff and Junk

Not Tonight Darling, I’m Knitting by Betsy Hosegood
Vogue Knitting 2011/2012


I have buttons for sale, contact me on Ravelry if you’d like to purchase one for 2 dollars!
My contact info:
http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com
Jadee on Ravelry.com
Jadee666 on Plurk
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment