Saturday, August 13, 2011

Twisted Strands Episode 33: Comfort


Welcome to Episode 33 “Comfort”
We are doing a knit and crochet along in the group, Twisted Strands! This time it is a really short one, a dishcloth, and you can pick whatever dishcloth/washcloth design you want! Come join us!


On the kneedles
Diamond Vest for yo-sd by Marika Tobak mystery gift fingering weight yarn and size 1 (2.5) needles.
Malcolm the Monday Monster by Rebecca Danger, in leftover Cascade 220, size 7 (4.5 mm)
Mablesocks, a pattern by Sadie Ruin (from Yarnivore) with Pagewood Farms Alyeska yarn. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mablesocks
Japanese Garden Shawl by Wendy Johnson, using size 5 (3.75 mm) needles. Using Wollmeise Raku-Regenbogen.
Reverse-Bloom Flower Washcloth by Cindy Taylor, using light green cotton chenille from Crystal Palace.

Fresh off the needles!
Nothing new, sadly.

Hibernation:
Mom’s Ripple Afghan from “Cool Stuff, Teach me to Knit” book. Using bulky jiffy from Lion Brand and Bernat Soft Boucle and size 10/6mm circs.
Bellona Cowl by Didi B., using Gothlings by Rainy Days Wooly Dogs http://www.gothsocksyarn.com/

Stuff and Junk
Love of Knitting Fall 2011.
I have so many people to thank for all the kind words and virtual hugs given to me after the death of my beloved cat Daisy. It means so much to me.
leleslie45 /Leigh
mim58
shquinn/Susan

Lisa Woynowski designs toys, and her designs are either knit or crochet and they are adorable! You can find her designs in her ravelry store , or at her : etsy store here. She was kind enough to send me some patterns, a cute turkey named Teeves Turkey, and one called Shawn the Pickup Truck, which I think is really cool.
Sock Bunny, a plurk friend, has started a new video podcast, it is on her blog right here: http://sockbunnyknitandfit.blogspot.com/
I have buttons for sale, contact me on Ravelry if you’d like to purchase one for 2 dollars!
My contact info:
http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com
Jadee on Ravelry.com
Jadee666 on Plurk
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry that you lost your kitty. i had to put down my old cat recently and its so sad. but im sure you did the best thing for Daisy.

    much loves and hugs

    ReplyDelete