Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twisted Strands Ep. 6, Where I sing...Badly!

I thank the knitgirllls for the shout-out and make an ass out of myself at the same time, forget how to count how many WIP's I have on the needles, and fawn over the latest issue of Simply knitting.

This week’s yarn is:
S. Charles Stella in a lovely winter blue
Knitter’s brewing company Sweet, in Mulberry.
Stuff I’m working on:

Mystery sock Knitalong called Family Jewels from The Knitter’s Brewing Company. Color is Mulberry Sweet. You can join me in this knitalong in the Ravelry group The Knitter’s Brewing Co., and it is a free pattern.
My project for the red knitalong this week is the Cabled Treat hat from Simply Knitting’s December issue.
I’m designing a doll dress using the Stella. I have no idea what the hell I’m doing, but so far, nothing’s caught on fire, unlike last week’s podcast!

I’m about to start reading Buttercream Bump Off, a Cupcake Bakery Mystery book by Jenn McKinlay.

I’ve finished Mom’s cowl!

Thanks for watching!

I’ve created a Ravelry Group for the podcast. It’s called Twisted Strands Podcast. If you’d like to join, all are welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your podcast you make me smile, heck you make me laugh silly. I'm still smiling over last weeks burn test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent song! Love your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, so glad you enjoyed my silliness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your singing wasn't that bad :) Cute song!! Great episode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started watching. Love the song for Leslie and Laura. I'm glad they mentioned your podcast. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete